End of season partaaaayyy!

Paul_B
Administrator
I suggest we have a big night end of season disco - with a buffet, this would be a "ticketed" do to cover the cost of hall and disco, but would be open to riders and their friends and families.

Discuss below......
I cycle a little - sweat a lot!

Re: End of season partaaaayyy!

Andyk
Administrator
What time of year are you thinking?...crackin idea tho!!

Re: End of season partaaaayyy!

Paul_B
Administrator
Personally - I think end of September, then no later than Middle of October.
We need to get our collective heads together - as it will take a little organising, and I don't want it costing too much money, but I think you will agree, there are too many of us to attend a BBQ in someones back garden (unless we get Lord De Ramsey riding with us in future)
I cycle a little - sweat a lot!

Re: End of season partaaaayyy!

Mr_Yorky1
Yes agree that there are too many to BBQ but I would prefer for the first one, a social in a pub in Ramsey where all of us can get to know each other. If we have partners then we'll group accordingly and maybe at first it'll be good to just do the cyclists? In addition, people can opt in and out as required and go on afterwards for a curry/kebab/disco/skinny dipping/et al as they wish.
NFB

Re: End of season partaaaayyy!

Andyk
Administrator
I have a large back garden for use of BBQ (we hosted with 90 people before) or Lion pub RSM has function room free to hire for us.  Im on hols mid Sept - 3rd Oct!!!!!...(dont wanna miss out - lol)