One Leisure Olympic Cycling event.... 13th August

One Leisure Olympic Cycling event.... 13th August

Paul_B
Administrator
As quick as an Olympic Champion? Compare your sprinting and time trialling performance against @DaniKing1 in our Cyclone Olympic Challenge.

Saturday 13th August - during the Olympic Games cycling events - will see a day where all Cyclone Activities are FREE.

At the same time we will be running 3 challenge events - a 500m sprint, a 4km individual pursuit and a 10 mile time trial - on our fantastic Matrix Fitness (UK) IC7 bikes to raise money for charity.

There will be individual site categories for men, women and juniors (under 18) with the 3 best times being crowned as the Cyclone Olympic Champions!

Rowe & King are kindly supporting the event with Dani giving us her own individual times for our members to try and beat! They also offer some fantastic training plans online for all levels and abilities.

Come along, bring you friends and cycling team mates and see how you get on!
I cycle a little - sweat a lot!